Monday, December 28, 2009


Yesterday, today and always....



It's cold.....skin, the clothes, furnitures, tables, the pen, papers....my diary...

It's cold in my frigid face....love, hatred, promises, expectations, dissapointment, sorrow, revenge...

It's cold in truth and lie, in certainty and doubt...

It's cold.....and I cannot warm up.



Outside there is a newly born light, which creeps through the curtains...
lights up my face and show the colour of fourth monochrome...

Is it hope...!!
Is it the reason why there's still warmth in my soul...!!

The silence of the melancholy street pack my thoughts and soothes the pain inside
There is a soft music, coming out of nowhere, that reminds me of the summer afternoon of my childhood...

I lay on my bed....waithing for the time established for the study to get over...
The windows opened and closed, a comforting breeze creeps into the room..
I can hear a pseudonymous voice calling me...''step out....explore...you're free...you got wings to fly....!!....c'mon, just try...''

I wanted to go out there...and do something different ...something unaccomplished ...

I tried to fly.....but suddenly it became so cold...
outside........and inside....
It was hard to breath....hard to be alive

traumatized by the groundless supposition..I concealed myself from every emotion...

waiting for someone to break the wall of fear...that is getting stronger and stronger by every passing year...
someone to hold me tight, to say again.....''fly !!''

waiting without knowing why.....yesterday, today and may be always....

'MyFreeCopyright.com