A university professor challenged his students with this question:
"God created everything that exists?
One student answered:
- Yes, he did.
- God created everything, I ask the teacher again.
- Yes, sir, "replied the young man.
The professor said ...
- "If God created everything, then God made evil, since evil exists." And according to the principal that our works are a reflection of ourselves, then "God is evil."
The student was silent before such a response.
And Professor happily boasted that he had proven once more that faith was a myth.
Another student raised his hand and said:
- I can ask a question, professor?.
Of course, replied the professor.
The young man stood up and asked:
- "Professor, does cold exist?
- What kind of question is that? Of course there is, do you never been cold?.
The boy replied:
- "In fact sir, cold does not exist. According to the laws of physics, as we consider cold is in fact the absence of heat. Every body or object is susceptible to study when it has or transmits energy, and heat is what makes a body have or transmit energy. Absolute zero is the total absence of heat, all matter becomes inert and incapable of reaction, but the cold does not exist. We have created this word to describe how we feel if we have heat. "
- And, does darkness exist? Student continued.
- Of course.
The student replied:
- Again you're wrong, Lord, the darkness does not exist. Darkness is in reality the absence of light. The light can be studied, darkness does not even exist Newton's prism to break white light into various colors in which it is composed, with their different wavelengths. Darkness does not. A simple ray of light tears the darkness and illuminates the surface where the beam ends. How do you know how dark a certain space? Based on the amount of light present in that space, is not it?. Darkness is the term used by man to describe what happens when there is no light present. "
Finally, the young man asked the professor:
- Sir, does evil exist?.
- Of course there is, as mentioned earlier, we see violations, crimes and violence around the world, those things are evil.
To this the student replied:
- Evil does not exist, sir, or at least not by itself. Evil is simply the absence of God, is, like the previous cases a word that man has created to describe the absence of God.
God did not create evil. It is like faith or love that exist just as heat and light.
Evil is the result that humanity does not have God present in their hearts. It's like the cold when there is no heat or the darkness where no light.
The teacher then, after nodding, remained silent ...
The young man called ALBERT EINSTEIN!
p.s.- Courtesy internet.