Sunday, January 17, 2010


My silence...

our long silence...

so long without saying anything...

I do not know if it's the right time...

it seems that I am still waiting for the right time, timely...

but...

and if that moment does not arrive...

well...

didn't learn to see the glass half empty...

always something to change course, change the destination...

do not really know if I believe in fate,

my thoughts seem free, they are sad...

seems that all the sadness came over me...

but do not feel like crying...

not this time...

may no longer be so suffered, the pain is already known...

and expected...

and still here in silence...

pity...

to those who wait to hear my voice...

speak through eyes...

full of dreams, ideas, doubts and certainties...

they never lie...

all the contradictions in me...

and in my little world...

weighing the patience...

can see the aura within my soul...

must keep silence and let the silence speak for me...

to calm the turbulence...

the ocean of life...

who seeks peace on the shore...

my soul remain in silence...

to find my self in me...!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected