Monday, February 8, 2010


''R''ebirth ...

like a phoenix reborn from its ashes...

now I can go further...

I can already feel the ever-lively,soothing breeze..
the sweet fragrance of joy...of naughty childhood
something is healing my heart..no more pain...
I regret no more
cherishing the freedom
my strength is renewed...finally...I can breathe free...!!

my dreams are no more cursed with the illusions...

DREAMS.....


we dream what might have happened,is happening or perhaps is going to happen to us...
deja vu?

It seemed like a beautiful night that I went over the cliff...
I looked at the horizon,the moonlit ocean sky,
all the brightness of the moon, the only light that existed at that place...
I felt the playful wind surrounding me, my wings...
the transformation was about to begin...
I was happy, it was my release...

I took a little longer to embrace that special touch,
I closed my eyes and threw myself to the unknown,unfelt...
seemed like a crazy jump off the cliff,but I needed to feel it,did not remember what was left behind...
neither I want to..and I promised I wont..
so long...

the only thing visible to my eyes was the gloomy sky...the mysterious horizon..the ever bustling ocean...
spellbound...
I confess that for a moment I felt a little fear that almost made me plummet in a free fall,
but I had grown,and at that time I had just two options,
confused,but sure of something...surely!!
without much surmise..
I made my choice

''perhaps the most difficult choices to make are the ones that deny us what our heart wants most,because as it has been said without reason and without prudence the heart wants what the heart wants,and more often than not,it will not be denied...''

nights are indeed blissful in my life...

I soon felt my wings, my body that now rose before falling in a lovely flight,
like a dance,a waltz...the transformation was ready...

to someone...
I must be thankful for letting me free from the inner imprisonment
and for letting me live those moments for which today I am a new woman...
open to other dreams, other eyes, other loves...
thank you...

I want to go farther and farther away,from the deepest of the ocean to highest of the mountains...explore everywhere..feel everything.....again!!
not alone though...
someone inside me says u'll always be there..with me...won't you??
till the end of this life i'll never give up..however the things turn out to be...
must fight...only because I love challenges,adventures...
and now...I love life !!

though the ties of the past are very strong,
and sometimes I feel that this makes me doubtful for a moment,
but sooner I see that,these are just feelings...they are always present..will always be there...
the only change is in situation...people...perhaps in me...
lead it forward...

yet, it is precisely the doubts that hasten me, gives me life...It is through them that I work on my thoughts...and then comes

the evolution....

'MyFreeCopyright.com