Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I learned...



I learned ...

I learned that I can not make someone love me, only to become someone you can love the rest and depend on others.

I learned that as much as I worry for others, many of them will not care about me.

I learned that what really counts in life are not things I have around but the people I have around.

I learned that it may take years to build trust and only seconds to destroy it.

I learned that the most important is not what happens to me but what I do about it.

I learned that there are things I can do in a moment that causes pain throughout life.

I learned that it is important to practice to become the person I want to be.

I learned that it is much easier to react than to think ... and think that react more satisfying.

I've learned that you should always leave loved ones with the loving words, could be the last time I see them.

I learned that I can go much further than I thought possible.

I learned that I am responsible for what I do, whatever I feel.

I learned that, either to control my attitude or they'll control me.

I learned that learning to forgive takes practice.

I learned that no matter how good the good friends be, sooner or later I'm going to feel sorry about them.

I learned it is not always enough to be forgiven by others, sometimes I have to forgive myself.

I learned that friends can do anything, or do nothing, and have the best of times.

I learned that just because someone does not love me the way I wanted, does not mean that I love your way.

I've learned that maturity has more to do with the experiences I've had and what I learned from them throughout the number of years completed.
'MyFreeCopyright.com